marți, 4 noiembrie 2014

Test - Verb Tense Review

Word cloud made with WordItOut



Name___________________________________________ Date_____________________

Verb Tense Review

In the blanks supply appropriate forms of the verbs given in the parentheses.

EXAMPLES: a.  (be) They have been in Chicago for twenty years.
b.  (see) I saw a wonderful movie last night.
a.  (go) We didn’t go anywhere special on our last vacation.

1.- (take) Fortunately, that problem ___________________ care of yesterday.

2.- (listen) Sh! Someone ________________ to our conversation.

3.- (fix) I’m not wearing my watch because it __________________________.

4.- (happen) Nothing much _________________ when I got to the meeting.

5.- (be) My parents ________________ in Los Angeles two weeks from today.

6.- (make) I _________________ two mistakes in the last quiz.

7.- (sleep) I was tired yesterday because I _______________ well the night before.

8.- (do) Nothing _________________ about the problem until tomorrow.

9.- (be) This ______________ an easy quiz so far.

10.- (take) Unfortunately, just as we got to the airport, their plane ____________ off.

11.- (go) They _________________ to the movies only once in a while.

12.- (send) They ________________ any Christmas cards last year.

13.- (get) I ________________ up at 7:30 every morning.

14.- (fix) When I got to the garage, my car ____________ yet.

15.- (give) When I got to class late yesterday morning, a quiz _______________.

16.- (reveal) I promise that I ________________ this secret to anyone.

17.- (make) I was angry that I ____________ such a foolish mistake.

18.- (leave) I think Bob _________________ for Paris at this very moment.

19.- (graduate) Our daughter _______________ from the university yet.

20.- (live) Mary _________________ with her family, is she?

21.- (win) Unfortunately, our team _____________ any games last year.

22.- (quit) He ________________ his job a couple of weeks ago.

23.- (live) He ________________ by himself since his recent divorce.

24.- (do) We _________________ twenty-four sentences so far.

25.- (baptize) He ___________________ when he was three days old.

26.- (go) She _________________ to the doctor once a year for a physical examination.

27.- (land) I predict that by the year 2000, man _____________ on Mars.

28.- (eat) Please don’t call around 6:00 tomorrow evening because we _____________.

29.- (come) This quiz _____________________ to an end.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu